Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Author(s) should submit a written consent that the submitted manuscript has not been previously published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere. A statement transferring copyright from the authors to Yarmouk University is required before the manuscript can be accepted for publication. The necessary form for such transfer (Copyright Form) is supplied by the Editor-in-Chief. Reproduction of any part of the contents of a published manuscript is forbidden, without a written permission by the Editor-in-Chief.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.